With the Road Shower you can have pressurized water wherever you go. It will heat the water while you drive and can be ready to give you a high pressure hot shower. Hot or cold, the Road Shower has many uses: from the camp hose for dishes, a pressurized jet to rinse off dirty gear, a gentle spray for the pets, or for extra drinking water. There are no electrical parts to connect or propane to hook up. It is almost maintenance free and should last you many years. The water is there when you need it.
• Warm, pressurized water wherever you go
• Mounts to your vehicle’s roof rack
• Easily pressurized with bike pump, tire pump or compressor
• Adjustable nozzle with 55″ hose
• Requires no electricity or propane
• On/Off valve at elbow so you can easily remove the hose or attach a longer hose while pressurized
• Locking loop to lock your unit with a cable style bike lock to your rack
• LCD thermometer which will show you the temperature in F and C
• Standard American GHT (Garden Hose Threads) on both ends of the hose
• Beefier mounting brackets
• Dimensions: 56.5″ x 7″ x 5″.
• Slot Channel is 55″ long and the mounting bolts can be moved over this entire length.
• Holds 5 gallons of water.
• Empty Weight: 15 lbs. Full weight: 55 lbs.
• Powder Coated Aluminum 1/10″ thick walls.
• Pressure relief valves opens at 18 PSI.
• Hose length is 55″.
• Mounting carriage bolts take a 1/2″ nut. Nylock nuts included. 1/2″ wrench needed.
• Elbow is 1/2″ x male GHT bib cock
• Female hose end is 1/2″ NPT thread. Male hose end is GHT.
• Hose is 5/8″ ID food grade hose such as used in the brewing industry, with brass GHT ends.
• Intake air valve is 1/4″ Shrader valve.